Broken Wheat/Dalia is rich in fiber and paneer provides proteins. Vegetables will give you required nutrients. This is a complete meal.
- 1/4 Cup Broken Wheat/Dalia
- ¼ cup Paneer cubes or grated paneer
- 1 tsp Ghee/Butter
- 1 tsp Cumin seed/jeera
- ¼ cup vegetables of your choice like carrots, peas, corn etc.
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add cumin seeds, when they splutter add broken wheat/Dalia
- Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes, vegetables. Stir fry for another 2 minutes
- Add salt and about 3 cups of water.
- Cook on medium heat.
- You can garnish with lemon, cilantro, butter, cheese.
- Serve healthy pulao to your child.