- 1cup Seviya (Vermicelli) broken into 4 cm bits
- 1/3 cup almonds (sliced)
- 5 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted blanched pistachio, silvered
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Saffron 3 strands-optional
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed non-stick pan over medium heat and add broken seviya and fry till golden brown.
- Stir it constantly to avoid burning.
- Pour the milk, sugar, almonds, pistachios and stir constantly and bring to boil.
- Let it boil for 15-20 minutes or till you get your desired consistency. Add cardamom towards the end.
- Let it Cool completely or Chill before Serving