Spicy Prawns can be served with Rice or Roti.You can use this stuffing to stuff Samosa, Paratha, sandwich, and wraps. It is quick and tasty recipe.
- 1 cup minced (deshelled prawns)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2-3 kokum (Garcinia indica)
- 1teaspoon Koli Masala or 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 green chilli coarse chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon of shredded coconut(optional)
- salt to taste
- Keep pan on medium heat and add oil.
- Add the onions fry them till golden brown.
- Then add green chillies and minced prawns.
- Stir fry for just 5 minutes.
- Then add masala and kokum.
- You can add very little water if needed.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Check in between to make sure there is enough moisture to cook.
- The recipe taste good when cooked in its own juices.
- Add salt and chopped cilantro and shredded coconut and mix properly towards the end when prawns are cooked.
- Serve with Rice.