- 2 cups Sabudana
- 1/4 cup Grated coconut
- 1/2 cup Peanuts roasted and crushed
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 teaspoon Jeera
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 small Potato
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt (As per taste)
- Soak the sabudana in water for 5 hours. The water added should be at the level of the sabudana.
- Drain the water after 5 hours from Sabudana.
- Heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add the jeera, once they start spluttering add the green chillies.
- Fry for a minute. Add the chopped potatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Mix the peanut powder and salt with the sabudana.
- Add into the potato mixture and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. Add a little water if it is very dry.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves