Sabudana Wada is prepared specially during fasting days. It is spicy,crunchy and of course tasty. It is a good tea time snack also. Sabudana wada absorbs lot of oil. Make sure you drain all the oil in paper before you serve this tasty wadas.
- 2 cups Sabudana/Sago/tapioca
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 6 Green chilies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder(if you want it more spicy)
- ¼ cup peanuts roasted and crushed (optional)
- 4 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- Lemon juice ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak the sabudana for 6 hours in water just enough for them to be immersed.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.
- Add mashed potatoes,crushed chillies, crushed peanuts,chopped coriander,salt and some lemon juice to the sabudana.
- Mix everything evenly and make flattened round balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the wadas on both sides.
- Serve with green chutney or sauce.