- 3 Kalundars/PearlSpot fish
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp rice flour (coarse or semolina/Rawa)
- Oil for shallow frying
- Wash Kalundara and clean them.
- Marinate in salt,chilli powder, and turmeric powder for 15 minutes.
- Heat frying pan, smear with a little oil.
- Roll Kalundara in rice flour/rawa and arrange them separately on the frying pan.
- Pour 3 to 4 tsp of oil over them.
- Let them fry on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Then turn over using tongs and let it fry for another 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add oil if needed.
- Fry until they are light brown.
- Serve with Rice and fish curry.